Rabu, 04 Juni 2014

Coffee


I like coffee.
Truly addicted. I used to drink a cup of coffee almost every day just to ensure that I am alert to work in my crazy working hours as a medical doctor. But I also have gastritis. Sipping coffee will ghastly worsen the symptoms. But even so, I am still drinking coffee until now,  no matter it makes me nausea or my stomach like bloating.

For some reasons, we always have that thing, right? I mean, a thing that - no matter - it will hurt you, or make you sick, or will only give you a harm - but you still do that. Because we know, that thing will give you a pleasure, though it's only temporary.

Because something/someone that you love, is actually something/someone that hurts you most

But we dont care.
Because we love. like sipping a cup of coffee.

0 komentar: