Sabtu, 21 Maret 2009

Why I wrote this blog bilingual??


See the sentence in the centre, not the chick in the left

Some friend from internet asked me why I wrote this blog bilingual, English and Bahasa Indonesia?? He argued since I sometimes wrote about Indonesia (like this entry) , and seemed to be likely An nationalism people who loves so much this country(ehem..hehe)

why I still use English in this blog?

He thought The tendency of writing in English is, in some ways, a representative of loving this country less…
And I’m such a hypocrite guy…

Well..overall..my expalanation are..
I still use English in this blog because I wanna improve My English Skill..

Oh,C’mon..don’t be naïve..
English skill is very important nowadays and Just because I love my country, It doesn’t mean I can’t improve my English skills…

Since I don’t have any English Lesson in my college anymore…
I’m afraid of loosing my average English skill while English fluency is very important nowadays..
I realize I’m too shy practicing English speaking with my friend ( HAHAHA…)
How about my Malaysia friends?
hahaha..actually I can get their Manlish (stands for Malaysia English, they claimed that) with that accent…it’s too hard to understand…

Actually..my second aim making this blog, is to improve my English writing after improving my writing in Bahasa..

Sometimes I felt that someone just waste the time writing his/her personal diary in the blog…I mean..Who the hell anybody will read an average-ordinary-narcisstic guy’s blog consists of his daily life and standard opinion????...

Hence, I develop my blog vision, not only for sharing, keeping my memory and opinion in internet, or writing nonsense article, but also and primarily for improving My Writing skill, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia…

So, Eventhough there’s no anybody read my blog, I can still get the benefit of writing in blog…(think about my effort writing some “useless” stuffs in my blog than
Doing another more important jobs and urgent assignments)

maybe…While I love my beloving country…
I can still improve my English…Do you agree???...

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Yeah i agree with you, cause we also found our medical - must read - books in english, right?
Just go for it! And let me visit your blog here sometime :). See :) my english is 'amburadul' too! Nice to know you and your blog. Thanks -Eka -