Rabu, 21 Juli 2010

Time is really healing your pain...eventually...

Since my friend sinta (and technically my boss in SCOPE) persuaded me to write again,
I had some kind of enthusiastic to write again...

So..this is my first posting...

Well...actually there's so much thing happened in my life recently...
sometimes it's good...sometimes it's bad..

but I kept learning from that..
and really...

this year really gave me HUGE lesson that I will never ever forget about that...
but the most important lesson that I take is...

TIME is really healing your pain...eventually..

no matter how severe the pain affected you..
no matter how hard the experience..

just keep in faith in time...


1 komentar:

Widodo Saputra mengatakan...

Assalamu'alaikum.
Mohon maaf, dengan sangat bangga sebelumnya dodo telah me-link blok willy di:

http://widodosaputrajundullah.blogspot.com/

Mohon izinnya, jika tidak izin segera konfirmasi ke alamat di atas. Syukron..
(Jika tidak ada konfirmasi dodo anggap setuju Wil)