Senin, 07 April 2014

Cynical doctor


A cynical doctor choose a specialty :

- Surgery ? I hate standing for hours in OR without peeing
- Obgyn? Nope.too much estrogen and vagina
- Peds? I hate KIDS
- Internal meds? I am sick of seeing sick people on a daily basis
- Derms? Do I look like an effeminate guy?
- ENT? Korpus Alienum and Ear prop everyday? Defenitely NO
- Ophtalmology? I dont deal with tiny things
- Anaesthetics? What is it for being a doctor, but with no engaging with concious patient ever?
- Forensic? What fascinating about cutting dead corps ? It med students'job!
- Radiology? No more X ray for me,please!
- Neuro? Read tons of crap but do less to patient
- Psych? Are they really doctors?

Maybe I stop searching, and end up being a general physician.Oh, I forgot about BPJS and their crazy rules!

Oh,well, Maybe I stop being a doctor and becoming a bussinessman instead...





0 komentar: