Rabu, 10 Desember 2008

I miss blogging..

Sorry if I really took so long to add new entry in my blog..
coz recently I went to Malaysia and Singapore for university visiting..
though this is just university visiting, but I consider as holiday...hehehe...

Yes...I Miss blogging..
I know there are hotspot and wireles connections in public room in Malaysia and Singapore..
but I didn't bring my notebook and I don't find any internet cafe in Malyasia and Singapore
(Maybe I don't really look for that...anyway..)

these are some photos from my visiting to Malaysia and Singapore....


Laughing..hahaha..


it's weird name,isn't it??


I look like professional,rite'??

Well...after going to Malysia and Singapore last week, I've learned so much..
and somehow, when I go to another country, I'm proud of Indonesia...hehehehe..

next time, I will tell you my story in Mlaysia and SIngapore..
Now, I have to doin' my assignment..
and my research haven'd done yet...
Oh..God I need more time..
bye...se you all


Regards

0 komentar: