Sabtu, 24 Agustus 2013

God Bless the Broken Road : simple tips for broken hearted


I dont write about love.... usually....

Love and relationship is not my thing. I am completely suck with all these stuffs.I always consider that I must be the last person to whom someone would like to talk about relationship/love with.

People like family or even only so-called-friends always wandered about my love life. I always think that part of my life is secret. very personal. hidden.concealed. It must remain in the closet. I avoid to discuss this topic with strange people, it is exclusively only shared with someone that I consider very close to me.Beside, it is simply very hard for guy to share about his crush or love problem with people. Like I said before, it is just not my thing.

My thought deliberately changed when years and years I got more ages, and start my adult life. This topic is inevitable. and I start questioning this issues. It is pondered as important part of human being. It is a world citizen problem. Most songs persistently convey to us about love and relationship.

And there's one moment that I always avert, - Broken Heart -

Well, Relationship is hard, love is cruel, love is blind...
sometimes it is extremely funny, in the name of love, a hunky muscled guy could become a drama queen when his girlfriend broke the vow, or vice versa, a debilitated old lady could stand still very bravely and remained strong when her husband passed away due to brain cancer.

But the good news is : everyone would always get this feeling. Not once, but alot

Every people's hearts eventually would be broken when he/she start to commit a relationship with someone. it seems like when we love someone, we must sign a contract to be a broken hearted. It is a consequency to love someone. To got hurted by someone you loved.intentionally or unintentionally. Some people would rather to be alone so no one would hurt him/her that way.

When your heart is broken. Nothing seems interesting, no food looks appetizing. All you want to do is sleep, and drown yourself in your own sorrow. Your body is filled with a mixture of anger and sadness. " How could this have happened?” is all that crosses your mind.

You replay every moment of the relationship in your head, thinking of why it was so good, and what you wish you could go back in time and fix. "Is this my fault?"

and believe me, I know the feeling be betrayed by someone you loved. Lie.Betrayal. Affair.
There is no greater pain than the pain of betrayal. The pain hurts you so much, haunts your life and the only thing that you can do is letting go. And forgetting and forgiving your lover.

But here is the secret : There is time as a medicine. Time eventually will heal your pain.

Time will erase this feeling. Gradually all this bad feeling would go and you start forgiving. You will start another chapter of your stories. Some will take longer that someone else. But at the end. Time is the answer.

And one thing that I believe so much about Thee-on-Heaven promise :

God Bless the broken road.



1 komentar:

Elizabeth David mengatakan...

I want to say thank you thank you thank you to Ancient (Great Matatan powerful Spell ) for everything so far. To everyone who doesn’t believe in spell, I was one of those ones at first. I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to do this since I’ve tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read through the testimonials of other people at this website and after I talked Great Matatan powerful Spell who answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my guy back. So my story is that I was at my office when the guy I am in love with told me that he wasn’t in love with me and never will be and that he didn’t want to speak or see me again, especially since he was talking to this other girl. When I talked to Great Matatan , he let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the ones that was to get him back to me and stay with me and want to marry me.As soon as he started on the spells, my guy came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful for that. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what Great Matatan Spell said would happen. He’s always there when you need him and that’s also after the spell is done. I’m still waiting for the spells to completely manifest, but with all that has happened so far I’m very happy because given only four months ago in March, if you asked me or my friends if I would have anticipated how things were right now…no one would believe it! Great Matatan. contact is email address ( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 )