Minggu, 16 November 2008

A long life learner


Being A doctor is a way to be a longlife Learner as well as a physician

My lecturer always said that when I was first in medical faculty.It means that,though doctors should heal their patient,they must always learning as long as they live

I think this is the art being a doctor, it doesn't mean I underestimate other profession like lawyer or anything else, I mean, I do love the concept about the long life learner...

My Prophet,Muhammad SAW said in hadist that all of Muslim have responsibility to study until they die (I can't translate the real version of the hadist in English...What should we translate in English"Belajarlah kamu hingga ke liang lahat??"). From that hadist, We can conclude that Prophet Muhammad SAW emphasize us,Muslim (well...obviously All human in the earth should be),to be a longlife learner...

Being a longlife learner means crave knowledge. We ponder Knowledge as a challenge,a competitive advantages,as a chance to know gloriness of GOD, not only a preparation for passing the next examination in school or college

A long life learner considers change as a must.We need to change to adapt. We want to be equipped to take advantage of changes. The best way We know of to equip myself is to always learn...

So..to conclude my opinion, I just wanna say..
Don't wanna be a doctor, a lawyer, an accountant, a teacher, a bussinessman, even a president of United States like Barrack Obama..
But Do make aim to be A LONG LIFE LEARNER

0 komentar: